Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 is here, big fucking deal.

So it's another year, I'll be turning 37 on Saturday, my chop & my kids have been sick for the last month, Christmas wiped out the savings, & I get to go back to work tomarrow. Whoopee! Seriously though, I had a pretty damn good year. Met some real good people(many of whom will probably end up being friends for life), & had some very good times. The Dixie Round Up was a great start to my year & I'm looking forward to the next one. The Bastard Bash was epic & I don't know how we'll top it this year, but I'm sure we'll try. I missed the BMR(again)& Both Bama Swap & Drags(I WILL make at least one of them this year), but my few outings with the Inbreds were a breath of fresh air
(miss you guys, sorry I haven't made it up in awhile).
This year I'm gonna try to get the '71 all done(at first thought it would be a breeze, life keeps finding a way to make the bike fund shrink), maybe a few small changes to the '82, just finishing stuff really. I'll also be saving for another project, maybe a Shovel or Triumph to chop? Anyway, hopefully this year will be a good one. I hope to see y'all on the road & have a drink & share some stories. Life is just to damned short not to enjoy the little things.
RIDE CHOPPERS OR FUCK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment