Thursday, October 11, 2012

Barbers Bound!

Well, all of my friends are anyway. I was holding out hope that I'd make it up at least for Friday...but the wife's out of town on buisness, & I'd feel like a real tool rolling up in the Caravan with the four young uns' in tow. So, I'm asking my friends that are going to keep an eye out for a few things. Well one of two things actually. Either this:
KR style bolt on hardtail fits '67-'78 XLH-XLCH


 
Or this:
Santee/V-twin bolt on hardtail fits '57-'78 XLH-XLCH
Now, the bottom one I can get pretty much all day on ebay for $180 shipped. The top is harder to come by...but if you see either shoot me a text 334-315-1876 & we'll talk about it. I wish I was going. Yet again being a responsible parent is affecting my social life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Have fun my brothers & sisters! Oh, & congratulations to my homies the Inbreds RC for getting into the Alabama C.O.C. I used to have one of those patches but alas, it was turned in when I turned in the others. Proud of y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You aren't the only family man who misses all the good shit...same boat here buddy!

    ReplyDelete