Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Old ass hookers don't give a fuck!

These Q-Tips rule! Anyway, so I finally decided to start working on the frame for my '71. I scored it off Ebay for $50 plus another $50 to ship, so not bad. Seemed in decent shape when it got here, but there was alot of Bondo moulding around the neck(the only place on the frame with Bondo). So after hours of chipping & sanding with a wire attachment on my drill, I uncover the shitty nightmare I was hoping wasn't under there.
Shit. Now I get to cut it off and do it right.....just like everything else with this build. Oh well, at least the rest of the frame looks good, well, except for that the mid mounts have been hacked off.
I'll get it sorted & make it rideable...even make it a cool scoot. Just more time & money. Thanks to Larry at Garco for answering some questions for me, I know your busy & I appreciate your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment