Sunday, July 22, 2012

Garco's Smokeout/Bornfree Shovel.

Since it's been shown complete now...I guess I can share the pics I took a few months back. Larry originally built this bike for last years SmokeOut, it had a few issues(something to do with the oil pump I believe)but was still an excellent Bama' chop. Well, he decided to rebuild and repaint it...& now it's a completely different bike. The blue looks sooooo much better than the dogfood brown. I'm honored that he ended up using a Miller headlight that I gave him in the final build. Look close at some of the details...the hours of moulding...the hand engraved rockers and nose cone. I love the wizard w/hound mural on the tank. This is one of the nicest chops around & really represents the style of bike that is popular here in the Heart of Dixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment